Monday, December 29, 2014























1. Ocean Sea Salt by LUSH Like bathing in the ocean in the dead of winter!  This scrub leaves your skin soft and vibrant.  
2.  Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder "Silky, luxurious, natural, and shine-free."  I have been using this bronzer for years.  This will transform you into a bronzed goddess any time of the year!  Available in three different tones. 
3. Playa Del Platinum by Essie I go through phases with nail polish.  One minute I am into metallics, the next I am loving vagrant pinks and oranges.  Right now I am all about neutrals.  Try Playa Del Platinum for a chic and polished look in 2015.  
4. Color Burst Lip Butter by Revlon Unlike many lipsticks that leave your lips feeling dry or over colored, this lip butter provides the perfect amount of color and moisture.  I wear it day and night, and at any time of year.  My go to is Peach Parfait, but I also frequently use Pink Lemonade.  
5. My Burberry by Burberry As a long-time fan of Mark Jacobs Daisy, I find it hard to say that I have a new favorite perfume.  Complete with a tortoise (my favorite!) top!  
2015 image via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment