Tuesday, December 23, 2014

BEACON HILL: HOLIDAY INSPIRATION



For me, the holiday season is not complete, without a walk through Beacon Hill. This is where I get into the holiday spirit.  I could spend hours wandering up and down the hill, looking at various arrangements and decorations. Gas lamps are wrapped with laurel and topped with festive red bows.  Doorways are adorned with spectacular wreaths and garlands.  And window boxes are bursting with various pairings of berries, leaves, and greenery.  Beacon Hill is charming at any time of the year, but especially during the holiday season.  I recently took my annual holiday walk through Beacon Hill and I thought I would share some of my favorite photos.  Happy Holidays! 




























































Images by AGA 

No comments:

Post a Comment