Wednesday, December 31, 2014


1. Nantucket Basket Collection by Wedgwood Clean, white, and classic in design this is my favorite place setting for any occasion.    
2. Savannah Jasmine and Gardenia Candle by Archipelago A candle adds a serene feel to any space.  Try one of my favorites by Archipelago for a soft floral scent.  
3. Cotton Herringbone Throw by Brahms Mount Great as an extra blanket in a guest bedroom or as a throw in a family room.  These blankets come in a variety of colors and are made locally in Maine.  
4. Hadley Table Lamp by Serena and Lily Whenever someone asks me how to improve a space, the first thing I look at is the lighting.  Table lamps are a must!  I recently fell in love with this white porcelain table lamp, with antique brass details and a simple paper shade.
5. A room is not complete without something living.  I don't mean a pet, but maybe a small topiary or a basket of succulents.  A bit of green will create a welcoming and lived-in feel, while adding a natural element to a space.   
Topiary image via Bing
2015 image via Tumblr 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Happy new year!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete