Tuesday, December 30, 2014






















1. Pirouette Leopard Ponyhair Ballet Flats by London Sole These pony hair flats are great with jeans and a comfy sweater for a casual Sunday brunch, or dressed up with black pants and a white blouse for the office.  
2. Non-Iron Tailored Fit Dress Shirt by Brooks Brothers A fitted white blouse goes with everything, and the fact that these are non-iron makes me love them even more!  
3. Leather Envelope Clutch by Cuyana A friend recently introduced me to Cuyana and since then I am obsessed.  Cuyana offers great leather clutches, wallets, passport cases, totes, and other leather goods in a sophisticated palette.  
4. Dannie Pant in Black by JCrew I am a huge fan of Zara's leggings but I recently discovered the Dannie Pant.  A great basic skinny black pant with a bit of stretch and a flattering back zipper.  
5. Collection Italian Cashmere Wrap in Rusty Clay I purchased a light gray version of this wrap a few years ago and it was one of the best things I have ever added to my closet.  Use this as a scarf for a freezing cold day or take it on your upcoming vacation as a travel wrap.  

2015 image via Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment