Wednesday, September 3, 2014

END OF SUMMER INSPIRATION




This weekend I enjoyed the entire New England coast.  On Friday, I had an amazing waterside dinner at Pier 6 in Charlestown.  Saturday morning I was up early for a trip to Rhode Island, then returned to Massachusetts for a day at  Crane's Beach.  And as anyone, who has ever been to the north shore of Massachusetts knows, no trip is complete without a bite from Woodman's.  Warm sunny days, good friends, and the beach made this weekend a great end to the summer.  

This time of year always makes me think of drift wood and washed up beach finds.  White washed from a long summer out in the sun, seashells take on a muted natural look.  As someone who loves neutral white tones, I find sun bleached finds the most inspiring.  I love a great vibrant seashell, but the variation in color found in a sun bleached shell is an unexpected display.  Here is some end of summer sun bleached inspiration.    























Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment