Tuesday, September 9, 2014

WORK SPACE: GETTING ORGANIZED


This week marks the first full week of work for many.  Heading into fall I always feel the need to have an organized desk top.  Summer getaways are over, and it's time to start thinking about getting orders and items prepared for the holidays (it's hard to believe, but they will be here before we know it).  

I find it very difficult to work when items are askew.  On my desk, everything needs to be in it's place and neatly organized for quick access.  I love using various jars or decorative cups for holding pencils and pens.  A lamp is a must.  And I find a pinning board is a great place to keep current items in view.  Here are a few chic ways to organize and style your workspace this fall.  




















































Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment