Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FALLING FOR: FALL


After a great weekend at home in Western Massachusetts, I have finally accepted that Fall has arrived.  My weekend was filled with cider doughnuts from Atkins Farm, fresh apples from a nearby orchard, a walk down Historic Deerfield's main street, and other favorite Fall activities.  Living in the city, I often feel like I don't get to experience Fall, in the same way that I did growing up in the country.  Vibrant Fall foliage in bright red, orange, and yellow bursts from the sides of rural roads.  And pumpkins, gourds, and mums garnish local stands and shops.  I love the city, but it definitely doesn't do Fall the way the countryside does.  Inspired by the season and my time at home, I will share a few things that I am falling for. 
Image via AGA

No comments:

Post a Comment