Friday, August 15, 2014

SCALLOPED: OBSESSION


The other day, I was thinking about my new obsession for August.  After a quick run through of what I've recently seen and bought, I determined that I am a bit obsessed with scallops.  Not the food, although I love grilled scallops in the summertime. But, the detail of a scalloped edge on a pair of shorts, a skirt, or maybe even a skort.  This summer I purchased a scalloped seersucker skort, complete with pockets.  I find I am wearing this on a weekend afternoon, or out for a low key evening.  The detail of a scalloped edge adds a feminine and finished touch to any summertime short, skirt, or skort.  Here is some scalloped inspiration for the final weeks of summer.









































Images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment