Monday, August 18, 2014

A CHAMPAGNE TOAST: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGA DESIGN BLOG:



























A lot can happen in a year: Birthdays, holidays, and family events.  Births and deaths. The beginning and ending of friendships.  New opportunities; some good and others bad.  Memorable trips and events.  And the passing of 365 days.

A year ago, I sat at a long table at the Boston Public Library, with tall bookshelves surrounding me.  It was here that I created the first AGA Design Blog post.  I was unsure if I was really going to be able to follow through with this.  A blog is a huge undertaking. But within a month of blogging, I was hooked.  Yes, there have been the good and the bad weeks.  Sometimes I am bursting with ideas and I can't get them posted quick enough.  Other times, I feel exhausted and I am lacking inspiration. But there are two things that always keep me going: one, I have an entirely new perspective when I walk down a street or step into a space, and second, I love hearing that friends, or friends of friends are following. As AGA Design Blog celebrates it's first birthday, I would like to say thank you to all of my supporters and followers.  And may we have many more birthdays!  
Cheers to 1 year of the AGA Design Blog! 
xoxo
AGA 

Image via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment