Monday, August 11, 2014

MARTHA'S VINEYARD



A short ferry ride from Cape Cod, the island of Martha's Vineyard features several unique towns, public and private beaches, and great bike paths.  With so much to do and see, Martha's Vineyard quickly became my family's summer vacation destination. Sadly, another vacation has come to an end.  Our time was filled with afternoon trips to the beach, morning bike rides around Katama Bay, lobster rolls at The Black Dog Tavern, and fresh oysters at Larson's Fish Market, in Menemsha. 

A vacation's end is always sad; a return to the normal routine and daily tasks.  When the end-of-vacation blues sink in, I try to think of all of the great memories, that I have from my trip.  There will always be another vacation, but it will never be exactly the same as the last one.  For this reason, I love taking photographs while traveling.  In addition to great inspiration, a personal photograph serves as a reminder of a special moment. Here are a few of my favorites.   



 Images via AGA and @AGAquadro on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment