Friday, August 29, 2014

BLUE & WHITE STRIPE: LAST HURRAH


There comes a time when I look forward to fall.  A return home after summer vacations and a shift to warm sweaters and riding boots.  Despite the many exciting factors of fall, I always find myself sad to see summer come to an end.  For this reason, I take Labor Day very seriously.  This is the last hurrah, or the time to do all of your favorite summer activities one last time.   

In the fashion of a last hurrah, I thought I would feature one of my favorite summertime color pairings, blue and white stripes. This classic color arrangement is frequently seen on nautical or beach items; umbrellas, towels, chairs, shirts, and dresses. It can be used anytime of the year and in various locations, but I find it most successful in the summertime.  

As the weekend rapidly approaches, I wish everyone a happy Labor Day weekend, filled with summertime favorites.  
Image via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment