Wednesday, April 29, 2015

KENTUCKY DERBY: HATS HATS HATS!


This week I am anxiously anticipating my first trip to the Kentucky Derby. When I decided to attend, I knew that this was the time to have a fabulous hat.  Unfortunately, there are very few occasions in the Northeast where one wears a hat of this style.  So with this in mind, I started looking.  Color, shape, scale, and embellishments were important items to consider.  My mother was also in on the search and sure enough, she found a great source!  Samuel's Hats in New York City.  If you are looking for a hat for the Kentucky Derby or any occasion, this is a great place to look.  www.samuelshats.com

My festive bright pink hat arrived in a round hat box and has patiently waited for it's debut. I will present my hat to you on Derby day, but  for the days leading up to Saturday, I will share festive inspiration.   












































Images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment