Wednesday, November 9, 2016

BRIGHTEN UP: IN COLOR

I was recently at an event where I was asked about a pale blue cashmere sweater that I was wearing.  My friend was in love with the color and brought up a very valid point, as New Englanders we frequently find ourselves in shades of gray and black this time of year.  We have the cardigans, the "V"-necks, the crew-necks, and the turtle-necks all in black. Try brightening up your wardrobe with fun colors like fuchsia, yellow, chartreuse, and periwinkle.  Here are my top three suggestions for a little November color. 

1.) Jcrew for bright and cheerful coats: 








2.)  Cozy cashmere, in various styles and colors from LordandTaylor


3.) Maybe all you need is a pop of color, like this cashmere wrap from WhiteandWarren:



All images directly from online source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment