Tuesday, August 18, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGA!


Today marks an exciting day for the AGA Design Blog.  In addition to celebrating two years of blogging, I am eager to share my latest venture, AGA Design.  For the past several months I have worked with homeowners in and around Boston to create comfortable, welcoming, and stylish interiors.  I have helped my clients with kitchen renovations, powder room updates, staging for sale, and custom additions such as window treatments and decorative pillows.  No project is too big or too small.  

I am excited to announce the AGA Design website.  I am still finalizing this exciting new addition, so stay tuned!  Thank you once again to my supporters and followers!  Every day seems to open an exciting new door and I look forward to sharing more during this upcoming year.  

If you are interested in visiting my website or maybe working with AGA Design please check out www.againteriordesign.com or you can send an email to alexandra@againteriordesign.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!  

Image via @AGAquadro on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment