Sunday, November 9, 2014

LEATHER: AT HOME































One of my favorite things about Fall is Sunday football.  Crisp weather has set in, the days are short, and the time to be at home curled up by a fireplace has arrived.  After college, I lived with my aunt, uncle, and cousins for a brief period of time.  Every week I looked forward to Sunday football.  The fireplace was lit, and platters of Italian cheeses and meats would fill the counters, as comforting stews would simmer on the stove. Family, friends, food, and football, it was the best way to end a chilly November weekend.  

When I think back to those Sunday games, an oversized leather sofa is one of the first things that comes to mind.  It was always filled with dogs, cousins, and neighborhood friends.  Comfortable and casual, but yet sophisticated, leather is great material for any room in the house.  I love a large upholstered leather ottoman, a sette, or maybe pillows at a seating area. Here is some leather inspiration for your home.









Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment