Monday, November 24, 2014

LATE AUTUMN: A SERENE PALETTE FOR INSPIRATION






































This week, I am preparing for my return home.   Thanksgiving is days away and the excitement of the holiday season is upon us.   As much as I complain about the depressing lack of sunlight and bitter cold temperatures, there is something very serene about the muted gray palette of late autumn.  My drive home takes me across the state of Massachusetts, from city to sprawling fields and dense forests.  What I love most, is a morning frost and it's ability to transform an entire landscape into a shimmering display.  Everything is a muted gray, green, blue, or tan.  This serene palette is the perfect inspiration for a wardrobe or room.  Here is some frosted late autumn inspiration. 





















































Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment