Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SUMMER ESCAPE: SUN, SAND, & SEA


Corporate summer hours are in full swing and the days are long and hot, making this is the perfect time for trip to the beach. An ideal escape from the stifling air of the city, and a picturesque place to sit back and enjoy the summer.  The beach is, and always has been, my favorite places.  I don't care what the weather is like, hot and sunny or cool and gray, it will always be the best. 

Every year my family takes a vacation to Martha's Vineyard.  As our vacation rapidly approaches I am faced with the question of what to pack.   Swimsuits, flip flops, a beach bag, and sundresses are a must.  While packing, I thought I would share a few of my favorite beach escape essentials;  including my favorite beach bag, shoes, and other must haves.  
Image via Tumblr  

No comments:

Post a Comment