Tuesday, October 10, 2017

HEADING HOME TO DINNER: SEASIDE INSPIRATION


When I first heard about Heading Home to Dinner, I instantly knew that I had to design a bar cart.  Most of my days are spent thinking about client's homes, so it was wonderful to join with a foundation, that is devoted to ending homelessness in Boston.  

My heart is always at the sea, with bright blue skies, crisp blue water, and lush seagrass in mind I began sketching my bar cart concept.  Over the months, the design evolved, but the underlying theme remained.  Inspired by a coastal palette and natural textures, juxtaposed with finer materials, my Seaside Spirits bar cart came to life.   

Inspiration was drawn from various images of surf and coastal properties.  Here are a few that I frequently visited.  





























Follow @againteriordesign on instragram throughout the week, for an inside look at designing Seaside Spirits

Featured images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment