Thursday, February 13, 2014

TICKLED PINK: SELECTING THE PERFECT POLISH

A fresh coat of nail polish is sure to brighten my day.  I often run to a nearby pharmacy for a quick shopping trip, but get lost in the cosmetics section.  I could spend hours looking at nail polish.  When selecting a nail polish I consider two things; the color and the name.  The name is very important, it must be clever and reflect the character of the hue.  One of my go to nail polish brands is Essie. Over the years, a few of my favorites have included Berry Naughty, a fabulous deep red for fall and winter, Imported Bubbly, a feminine silver metallic perfect for a party, and Mod Square, a favorite summertime pink.  As Valentine's Day rapidly approaches, it is the perfect time for a fresh pink or red shade.  Here are a few of my top Essie Valentine's Day picks, with names to inspire your day.  


1.) Pink Diamond 
2.) Lovie Dovie 
3.) My Better Half 






















1.) Knockout Pout 
2.) Forget Me Not
3.) The Lace Is On






















1.) Long Stem Roses
2.) First Dance 
3.) Swept Off My Feet 

Find all of these colors and many more at www.essie.com
Images via www.essie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment