Friday, February 13, 2015

WINTER GET AWAY: SUNNIES


A winter escape is not complete with out a pair of sunglasses.  Since I was very young I have had a bit of an obsession.  I am one of those people who has sunglasses on even during the grayest days of winter.  They are on when I ride the T.  And they are always on before I step foot out the door.  Some might call me a diva, but I just find them to be a great fashion accessory.  For this reason, I have a difficult time visiting any sunglass store without trying on every pair.  And I usually end up with at least two new pairs that I want to add to my collection.  This happened just the other day.  I was "walking through" the Sunglass Hut, when I discovered these incredible new Ray-Ban Wayfarers.    These Blues Brothers classics have been updated this season with a bit of colorful retro flare. "The Original Wayfarer Fleck," are available in an array of colors...making it difficult to choose just one pair.  www.ray-ban.com
Images via Ray-Ban.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment