Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WHITE ON WHITE: OBSESSION



I love white on white during any time of the year, but especially in the summertime.  Summertime favorites include breezy white interiors, cool white fashion, and white sun bleached  treasures from the seaside.  White has always been a favorite color of mine.  Maybe this is because there are so many different kinds of white.  Cool whites with a hint of blue to warm creamy whites, each variation leading to a different effect.   

One of my favorite sources of inspiration for summer white is the seaside.  
Throughout my apartment and at my parent's house, I have numerous collections of seashells, stones, and other treasures.  Some of  my collections include beautifully colored shells, but my favorites tend to be all white.  Sun bleached oyster shells fill a canister at my bedside, a white rock collection serves as the perfect bookend on my bookshelf, and three white sea urchins sit on a shelf.  I just can't seem to get enough of white on white!


Images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment