Monday, June 30, 2014

WHITE ON WHITE: INSIDE OUT & OUTSIDE IN
































 




One of my very good friends in Boston, has a white on white bedroom.  Every time I visit her I find this space so relaxing and inviting.  In the summertime her room feels cool and fresh, and in the wintertime it seems to glimmer like a fresh snow flake.  I love a white on white room during any time of the year, but particularly in the summertime.  White on white is definitely a clean and classic approach to summertime decor.  In addition to white on white, I often feel the need to bring the indoors out and outdoors in.  This is the one time of the year where there are no boundaries.  There is no snow or winter chill to trap us indoors. I love to open windows and doors, dine outside, shower outside, and bring fresh green plants inside.    Here is some white on inspiration, showing how you can bring the inside out and outside in:













































Images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment