Sunday, August 18, 2013

INTRO: ABOUT AGA


My name is Alexandra Aquadro and I am a twenty-something-year-old finding my way in the world of art and design.  My love of art and design began at a young age in my family home; a nineteenth century, colonial house, to which my parents still call their “work in progress.”  Inspiration came easy; the family room coffee table was always covered in clippings of inspirational interiors, fabric samples, and paint chips.  Naturally, I soon began to enjoy participating in the design process of my home.  I remember spending hours looking through books of wallpaper samples, in search of the perfect pattern for my bedroom. This soon led to my other interests of painting, drawing, and fashion. 

I currently live in Boston, Massachusetts and work for a residential interior design firm. Whether I am attending an art opening, visiting the Boston Design Center or reading a magazine, I am always looking for new inspiration.  This blog is my way of sharing what inspires me, and my experiences in the world of art and design. Enjoy! AGA

No comments:

Post a Comment