Friday, April 13, 2018

FRIDAY FURNITURE FACELIFT

Today marks the start of a much anticipated long weekend, in celebration of the Boston Marathon and Patriot's Day.  Long weekends make me giddy because it means an extra day to work on  projects.  Since I was very young, I have always kept busy with creating, crafting and painting.  These days I am occupied with custom lampshades, reupholstering chairs, and painting furniture.  Maybe you are not looking to repaint an entire piece of furniture, but still want a fresh look?  Replacing furniture hardware is one of my favorite quick updates.  I recently bought a very simple dresser for our guest room, the piece arrived with a set of conventional bronze knobs. They were fine, but right away I knew this was a great opportunity to install some unexpected and fun hardware.  

This furniture facelift is great for dressers, side table drawers, kitchen cabinets, and bathroom vanities.  The opportunities are endless!  Here is a roundup of a few of my favorite cabinet knobs to inspire your weekend projects: 

1.) www.anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment