Tuesday, March 25, 2014

THINK SPRING



Last week marked the first day of spring, unfortunately many (including myself) feel that the joys of spring are still very far away.  This week I went back and forth about what I wanted to share. Due to our extremely unpredictable weather, I am still stuck in the winter blues.  My mind is frozen on gray, navy, and black attire.  I still crave a large fireplace, cozy blanket, and a book to escape the bitter cold. So I figured a bit of positive reinforcement, might help with the incoming blizzard. As JCrew recently tweeted, "Spring is nature's way of reminding you to wear more color." I will share an inspiring interior, springtime fashion, and even a tasty treat to complete your week. Remember, the end is near...just think spring!  
Image via Tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment