Monday, March 31, 2014

THINK SPRING: AT HOME

Today, I sit inside with a fresh bouquet of brightly colored flowers. Icy rain taps at my window, reminding me that winter is not over.  The forecast remains consistent, with gloomy and damp days ahead. Winter seems to drag on and on, but my flowers are a blissful reminder that every day is step closer to the end. 

Flowers are the best way to bring spring home.  I tend to favor arrangements with pink. There is no other color that brightens a gloomy day, as well as this color.  Arrangements with variety are a great addition to any space, but sometimes all you need is a single flower. No matter the size or complexity, flowers will enliven your home and inspire you to think spring.  















































Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment