Tuesday, June 5, 2018

FIVE WAYS TO UPDATE YOUR OUTDOOR SPACE FOR SUMMER


This weekend I enjoyed every hour possible outside; walking, biking, lounging…to name a few.  It was the perfect early summer weekend.  I also happened to be visiting one of my favorite places, The Chatham Bars Inn.  Perfectly situated along Shore Road in Chatham, Massachusetts, this converted historic hunting lodge serves as a wonderful backdrop for events, weddings, and vacations.  While enjoying a Pinot Grigio on the patio, I was inspired to share my top five suggestions for updating your outdoor space this season.  This is a great time to get your porch, patio, and lawn ready for outdoor entertaining.  Here are my suggestions to inspire your outdoor  updates: 


Images: 
Intro image via Pinterest  
Oversized Wicker Furniture www.janusetcie.com
Fire Pit via Pinterest 
Planter via www.shopterrain.com
Outdoor Rug via www.serenaandlily.com
Hurricanes via www.restorationhardware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment