Thursday, June 4, 2015

ISLAND STYLE: INDIA HICKS


I was recently inspired by the arrival of my copy of India Hick's book "Island Style."  I was fortunate enough to meet Ms. Hicks during her visit to Boston a few weeks ago.  Upon entering afternoon tea at Mohr & McPherson, I was greeted by one of the most stunning, inspiring, and witty designers I have ever met.  A former model, mother, business woman, decorator, and once Princess Diana's flower girl, India Hicks resides on Harbor Island with her family and dogs.  Her recent publication, "Island Style," features endless inspiration and tips on how to achieve her laid-back, bohemian, island style. I highly recommend grabbing a copy for your book collection.  
 First image via Pinterest.  Second image via AGA.



No comments:

Post a Comment